Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recent Happenings!

Sorry I've neglected the blog for quite a while. We're discovering what boring lives we have right now, so reporting on recent exciting events is few and far between. Combine that wiht my non-creative writing abiliies and we have the answer as to why I hardly ever write.

Anyway, as mentioned aboce, the only thing we usually do around here is go to school, goto work, go back to school, go back to work, and sleep, though rarely. Colter only has classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is really great for him. He has some really tough clases, but he's finally getting into classes for his major so he's really enjoying it- at least he will after this week when three of his midterms are over. Work is also going ok for him, he's hoping some changes will happen with management, and praying for opportunities elsewhere in case those changes do not occur.

I'm doing prety good myself. As many of you know, I quite (I would say retire, but it makes me sound really old) dance. Not dance all together, just team and the technique classes. It has been a wonderful stress relief. I have time to do whatever I want! Love it. I graduate in April, and I'm having a blast planning my last semester of college ever!!! Scary, but mostly exciting!!!!!

Last week was General Conference! We went up to Salt Lake to spend time with Nonnie and Grandpa and the family up there. Elliot was AMAZING at his football game- returning the football and running for a touchdown! He's going to be a professional athelete, he's amazing. Saturday evening I went and celebrated Grandpa Montgomery and Ron's birthday at Chuck-a-Rama (or up-chuck-a-rama). :) It was a lot of fun, and I went to Mike's place afterward and attempted to watch a scary movie. I say attempted because I didn't watch hardly any of it. I'm a chicken when it comes to scary movies.


Elliot's game. He's number 88. What an amazing place to play football- nice view!


The Montgomery's at Chuck-a-Rama!

We also got new bikes!!!!! We're trying to save our cars (gas and basic wear) so we've been looking at getting bikes for a while, and we finally were able to get some! We're ridin our bikes everyday to school, and for fun. Our butts are still getting used to it, but we're so excited. For those who don't know, I always name my big stuff. Picking a name for my bike was a lot of fun, and I finally decided on Char after my favorite character from the book Ella Enchanted. :)


This is Char! He is awesome. I don't have a picture of Colter's bike, but I know he likes his too. He's already crashed it once. :)

This past week was Homecoming week at BYU. Usually this is a stressful week for me, because the Ballroom Dance Company is always in the Homecoming Parade. Since I'm no longer part of the company, I was able to enjoy and watch the parade for the very first time! It was so much fun! We met up with Cara and Chad, good friends of ours. The parade is so awesome!


Colter and I at the parade!


Colter and the BYU marching band. And his new bike. :) He refuses to name his. Didn't I marry a good-lookin' man????!!!!!


Just chillin' and enjoing NOT dancing for 4 miles straight. Oh the joys of being a spectator. :)Oh! And check out the new-do!!!! yep!!! Got a new haircut!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment