Saturday, October 23, 2010

Return of Scott Jarvie!!!

So, as many of you know, before Colter and I were married we had some photos taken up in Salt Lake City so we could have some great professional photos for our wedding. The guy who took the pictures is Scott Jarvie, one of the most amazing photographers I've ever seen in my life. His style is incredible. He never really guides you what to do, but rather watches you and captures natural moments. It never feels posed or placed, but completely natural and fun. This is one of his pictures from that photo shoot...




A couple of weeks ago Scott sent out an email to all of his past clients saying he was doing a free photo shoot. I immediately signed up- how could I not??!! So we drove up to the Timpanogos trail head and had another incredible photo shoot! He is incredible- everyone should have photos taken from him sometime in their life, no matter the cost.

This shoot was so much fun! It was somewhat early in the morning, so the weather was pretty similar to when we had our wedding photos done. Which was freezing, by the way. The whole ground was really moist and dewy, and as you can see, the shoes that I wore have a slick bottom. I also have a passion for climbing trees. Not a good combination when you add my shoes. So between photos I started to just walk on some logs, but being dewy from morning mist, I naturally slipped and fell right on top of it. You rarely see my right hand because it got pretty dirty. It's been a couple of weeks and I still have nasty bruises on my shins. I feel like a kid again!!!







These are just a few pictures. Go to my facebook to see the rest. Here's Scott's website- our photo is also the first one that comes up on his site!!!! You must look at his work- I have no idea how we got so lucky as to have him take our photos.

http://jarviedigital.com/
http://www.facebook.com/JarvieDigital
http://www.jarviedigital.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment