Sunday, September 19, 2010

Labor Day weekend!!

My sister, Jaimee, and her husband Mark, and their kids, and my parents all came down for labor day weekend. Holy cow- we actually managed to fit 11 people inside our tiny apartment! I still don't know how we did it, but we managed. Rather than explaining everything in a long paragraph, I'll just post some cute pictures. :)



This is how we managed to fit 11 people in one tiny, two bedroom apartment...



Mother, daughter, daughter... I still don't see the resemblance...



Aftermath of the water at Bridal Veil Falls. Cute little feet!!!



Yep- David fell in the water, though he was not the first one. Daniel wins that prize!!! I just didn't get a good action shot of Daniel falling in...



Say, "Strike a pose" and this is what you get. :)



Feeding the fish at Cabela's! No thankfully no one fell in the water here...

No comments:

Post a Comment