Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lots of Updates...

Hello family and friends!
Sorry it's been a while since the last update. Lots of things have happened....

1) We were able to spend 4th of July with our family in Evanston, WY. All I can say is you have NOT experienced the 4th until you've gone to Wyoming. Non-stop fireworks from 7pm-3am... It's insane. A few weeks before that, Colter's parents came to Evanston for Rick's bikerace. We got to spend the whole weekend with them. It was so great spending time with them, we miss them so much.

2) Colter found a job working at a Country Club in Draper! He started Wednesday and he works most nights. Its great, but it does mean I now have my evenings free... not much to do...
3) Colter got his calling to be a Gospel Doctrine teacher. His first sunday teaching is tomorrow and he's pretty nervous. There's probably 50 people in our class and he's used to teaching 10 Elder's Quorum guys... :)

4) School is going great for the both of us. We finished up taking our midterms and so far, so good. Colter is staying on top of all his readings, which I gave up doing a long time ago. I hate reading when it's required....

5) Tueday night we made a pretty dumb decision to stay up till 3:30 in the morning going to the Harry Potter premier. The movie was really good, everyone should go see it right now. The only bad thing is that we're still recovering from being in line for 5 hours and staying up till the early hours of the morning.... We had tons of fun though. Colter was the only guy in our group. We went with my old roommates, Monica, Christie, Jesi, and Jaci (Jesi's sister). We had such a good time making fun of all the crazy people dressed up. But who's to judge when we're in line 5 hours early...?

I know there's a ton more stuff, but I really can't think clearly right now. I'll have to keep a notebook near me and write down what I need to put up here. Here are pictures of what we've been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment