Friday, July 3, 2009

2 Month Anniversary!!

Colter and I celebrated our 2 month anniversary yesterday! I can't believe it's already been 2 months. Time flies! I made sour cream enchilada's and I think Colter doesn't mind that he married me anymore since he's getting fed now :)

Things have been going pretty well. Colter is keeping on top of all his schoolwork, and I'm procrastinating as usual. (In fact, he's a whole week ahead in one of his classes) Reality is a shocker and I'm not sure I like it. Both of us are gone pretty much all day and the only time we spend together is a night, when we are both doing our homework. Oh well, that's life, right?!

Happy fourth of July! We hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and fun holiday! We're heading up to Evanston tomorrow and lighting off fireworks (first time ever for me). Colter has a job interview on Saturday so everyone be sure to keep him in your prayers!!!! Have a great holiday and sorry this post a little boring...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment