Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Fun

So, seeing as I took approximately a million pictures during our Christmas break, I'll be posting according to "super-sweet-awesome-fantastic" events. Figured that would be easiest.

So, after a textbook perfect flight from freezing cold Salt Lake to an even colder Denver, we met my parents who volunteered to drive two hours to pick us up. After a thoroughly embarrassing entrance to DIA (involving my mother asking a local news reporter if he wanted to interview and I quote, "the prettiest girl just arriving on a plane?" Yeah, thanks Mom. Gotta love being home. Anyway, we finally got to see my Grandparents, who have spent the last 18 months in Palmyra New York as Temple Missionaries. They haven't seen Colter and I since we have been married, so it was fun to finally see them.

We finally made to Texas Roadhouse, where Colter's family and my family all got together to celebrate all December birthdays, which is way more than any normal family. Here are some pictures from the festivities that night!



Bella's Christmas tutu that I made. I made one for Sydney too. Here's hers:





My sister, Kaitee and her husband Jason LOVED Bella. This was them the entire night. They taught her all new funny faces.



Exhibit A on the faces she learned. :)



Yep. I've got pretty cute nieces.



Who doesn't love dancing in the middle of a restaurant?!



Happy Birthday to: Rick M., Ashley, Addison, Stephanie, and me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment