Monday, May 3, 2010

One Year Anniverary!!!!!

Yesterday was our one year anniversary!!!! I can't believe how quickly the time goes by!!!!!! Colter and I celebrated last night by going to dinner and the movies. We had a fabulous dinner at Five Guys Burgers (my choice). There's no dinner like a good-'ol burger. :) After dinner we went to the movies and saw Clash of the Titans! Appropriate since I'm taking Greek and Roman Mythology right now in school. :)
Colter loves his fry sauce!!!! Custom in Utah, but hard to find anywhere else. :)

Burgers from heaven....
Opening our wedding cake top!!

Yummy!!!!!!


I'm so grateful for being married to the most amazing man in the world. He is the hardest worker, kindest man, and best person in the world that I could have ever married. He is my Mr. Perfectly Imperfect!!!! I love him for everything that he is, and even more for the things he is trying to do. I'm the luckiest girl in the world! Here's to another year of married bliss!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe it has been 1 year already. Where does the time go? We are getting even more excited about seeing you all in a couple of days. Sydney was talking about you 2 all day yesterday " going to see Colter and Holly on our trip soon mommy" is what she kept on saying. You guys look great. Love you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have way more self control than Ben and I did...we ate our cake topper at 6 months because we didn't want to wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete