Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving thanks!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Colter and I went up to Salt Lake to spend Thanksgiving with his grandparents. It was amazing! Great food, company, and sports!!! We spent a couple of days up there. Nonnie and I went to New Moon while Colter was at work. It was....interesting. That's about all I can say. We're so grateful for our family. We missed spending Thanksgiving with our immediate family but we're so grateful for extended family that love us just as much. We're so grateful to be here at school, even though it's probably one of the hardest things we've ever had to do. We're grateful for this church and for the blessings it brings to our lives. I'm also grateful I remembered to take some pictures finally!
The BEAUTIFUL table Nonnie put together...
Busy in the kitchen...:)Rusty waiting for his turkey. Or as Nonnie calls it, praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment